Thursday, April 16, 2015

Parenting Tip - How to Stop YELLING!

I couldn't resist posting this super idea that I just read about from a link on facebook.  The mom taught school for 12 years before raising her family, and she wrote that she never yelled at her pupils, but continally yells at her children. 

The mother writes, "That is when I remembered this one simple tip that I used daily in my classroom. In fact, if I didn’t try this first, I was usually unsuccessful at changing a child’s desired behaviors."

Click on the link above or go to lemonlimeadventures.com to see what this mom and YOU can do to stop yelling at your children.

Thanks for reading,
Cathy

***************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...