Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Parenting Tip - He is the Gift

I had Family Home Evening with my sister and mother and father.  My sister invited us to see if we pictured or thought of something different each time she said the following sentence, as she emphasized a different word in the sentence.
HE is the Gift
He IS the Gift
He is THE Gift
He is the GIFT

It was interesting how in just changing one word, my idea and thoughts would change each time.

I hope you can share THE GIFT this season in your actions, thoughts, with your family and with others you meet.  I hope I can, too!

#ShareTheGift of our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ.

Thanks for reading,

Cathy
****************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...