Saturday, February 20, 2010

ASU Tiny Tots Class 1st Week

We had a great class this morning. The babies are SO FUN! I am attaching the lyrics for the songs and chants we did today in the first week class. During the semester I'll give you links to download some of the songs that have mp3 downloads. Unfortunately, I can't find downloads for all the songs I use. I'll experiment with having my daughter sing them and providing a download so you can learn them from home.


Mommy Go Round the Sun
Mommy (Daddy) go ‘round the sun.
Mommy (Daddy) go ‘round the moon.
Mommy (Daddy) go ‘round the rocking chair ev’ry afternoon.

Clap Your Hands
Clap, Clap, Clap your hands. Clap your hands together.
Clap, Clap, Clap your hands. Clap your hands together.
Stomp, stomp, stomp your feet. Stomp your feet together. 2X
Nod, nod, nod your head. Nod your head together. 2X
Dance, dance, dance with me. Dance with me together. 2x
Run, run run with me. Run with me together. 2X

Miss Mary Mack
Miss Mary Mack Mack Mack
All dressed in black, black, black
With silver buttons, buttons, buttons
All down her back, back, back.
She asked her mother, mother, mother
For 50 cents, cents, cents
To see the elephants, elephants, elephants
Jump over the fence, fence, fence.
They jumped so high, high, high
They reached the sky, sky, sky
And they didn't come back, back, back
'Til the 4th of July, ly, ly!

Quaker, Quaker
Quaker, Quaker how are thee?
Very well, I thank thee.
How’s thy neighbor next to thee?
I don’t know I’ll go and see.


Ti Ya Ya
Ti ya ya, ti ya ya, ti ya ya O
Ti ya ya, ti ya ya, ti ya ya O
Ti ya ya, ti ya ya, ti ya ya ti ya ya,
Ti ya ya, ti ya ya O ya O
Ya O, Ya O
Ti ya ya, ti ya ya
Ya O Ya
Ya O, Ya O
Ti ya ya, ti ya ya
Ya O Ya

FATHER
Make the sign for "Father" by placing the thumb of your right hand against your forehead. Your hand should be open,

MOTHER
Make the sign for "Mother" by placing the thumb of your right hand against your chin. Your hand should be open, in a "five shape."

THANK YOU
The sign for "thank you" is made by starting with the fingers of your dominant hand near your lips. Your hand should be a "flat hand." Move your hand forward and a bit down in the direction of the person you are thanking. Smile.

MORE
Pinch fingers and thumb together on each hand and tap closed hands together.
http://teacherweb.com/AZ/EagleridgeEnrichmentProgram/CathyShepherd/photo1.stm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...