Thursday, September 22, 2011

Music Tip - The Pout Pout Fish

This is my new favorite book.  It's about a fish who thinks he's a pout pout fish and has no other choice than to spread the "drearie wearies all over the place".  Then a new fish does something unexpected to him and changes his view of himself.  It's really cute. 

A dad wrote the cutest song to go with it.    I would love to get a copy of the music but haven't been able to contact the composer.  I even found out he lives in my city!  So if anyone knows Gordon G, please have him contact me!

UPDATE!  I did contact the composer of the song and he gave me an MP3 download.  I'll see if I have permission to post it. Thanks, Gordon!

5 comments:

  1. We love Pout-Pout Fish in our house! Cute song adaptation, too. My little boy got bored with it about half-way through, but he did just run to find his book, so that makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you go.

    http://truesongwriter.blogspot.com/2010/07/pout-pout-fish-song.html

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it! He contacted me and sent me a download. It you would like it I'll ask permission to print here. Let me know if anyone wants it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the book and I would love a download of this song. thank-you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...